Digital Catapult is unique in its ability to connect high potential scaleups with established businesses, investors, government and public sector, research and academia – to discover new ways of solving industry challenges, increasing productivity and opening up new markets.
Across the framework and programmes, a range of sessions and events are provided to support participants in scaling their commercial, operational and technical activity.
These may vary across programmes where relevant but typically include:
- Regular interactions with the Digital Catapult team, industry experts, corporate partners and growth coaches to assess, iterate and accelerate your business processes, and significantly expand your network of peers, investors and customers
- Diagnostic sessions with your leadership team to determine current technological, commercial and strategic needs
Workshops to develop and improve business planning, commercial strategy, pricing and positioning, operational processes and investment readiness
- Networking events, roundtables and introductions to industry leaders, relevant investors and potential customers
- Peer support from other scaleups on the programme, sharing learnings and insights gained from the programme as well as previous expertise
- A showcase during which the FutureScope participants will present to an invited audience of investors, partners and industry representatives
- The opportunity to join the Digital Catapult alumni network, which keeps them informed of opportunities and relevant updates from the Digital Catapult, and additional opportunities to engage with Digital Catapult and other alumni